Emerging Brands Marketing was founded by Nancy Peterson in 2010 and has serviced a wide range of clients and products since then. The company has grown revenue for product lines that include seafood, soups, restaurant entrees, confections, food service, and organic/natural products. Markets include traditional food retail, direct-to-consumer, warehouse club, and specialty food retail.
A sampling of successful projects undertaken by Emerging Brands Marketing include
- Managing product development for a line of restaurant branded entrees going into Warehouse clubs
- Launching many new product lines for a major national brand
- Developing new warehouse club distribution
- Starting from scratch a new web storefront and catalog business
- Managing retail seafood products sold in Canada
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies, promotional plans, and social media marketing
Prior to launching Emerging Brands Marketing President Nancy Peterson had 30+ years of experience in consumer goods marketing at Gorton’s Seafoods and other food companies.
At Gorton’s Nancy launched several major new product and business initiatives, managed an international turnaround, and developed a new direct-to-consumer business. Products she developed grew to represent 20% of sales and propelled the company to the # 1 national brand share.
Her accomplishments include…
- Launched the Grilled Fillet product line which grew to 20% of Gorton’s sales and took the brand to the number one national share
- Worked with sales to develop the warehouse club channel which grew to 20% of Gorton’s tonnage
- Managed the Canadian market and brand (BlueWater). In the first full year grew sales 7% and doubled the bottom line profit.
- Developed a new $2 million, 10,000 customer multi-channel direct to consumer business with 20%+ growth over a 6 year period
She leverages this experience and success to grow her client’s revenue and market share. The company targets food, seafood, and consumer products companies and offers product development and consumer marketing services.
Download: Nancy Peterson Bio